Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just testing the waters

So I've become a fan of Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and now I have a Blog.  Not sure how often I'll post or update anything, but should be a little more fun to talk about passengers, crew members, or anything else going on in my life at the moment.

Right now, I am in my 3rd week of my 2nd year of school.  I've gone back to school with the University of Phoenix online.  I must say, the last year has flown by so fast, it's hard to believe I'm already in my 2nd (sophomore) year! 

I'm working on a Business Degree.  However, the 1st two years are working on your Associates, then if you choose to continue, then it's on to your Bachelor's Degree.  The only problem that I'm having right now is my math.  I really dislike math with a passion, especially when I don't understand the rules of doing math....specifically fractions.

I have had many offers on help with my work, but I must do this on my own...besides, the next door neighbor is a math teacher and has offered his assistance if I ever get stuck.  So far though, I've maintained a B, but it is only 2wks into the class!  lol

Well, that's it for now.  Check back later and see what kind of things I'm getting myself in trouble for.

Sluggo

No comments:

Post a Comment