Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paranormal Activity


After I finished watching Saw VI tonight, I then bought another ticket and watched Paranormal Activity. I got in about 15 minutes after the show started, but here is a quick synopsis.

After a young, middle class couple moves into a suburban 'starter' tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be somehow demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night. Especially when they sleep. Or try to.

About the only thing I really enjoyed about this movie was the house the young couple were living in.  I would LOVE to have a place that looked like this place did.  It was awesome. It was a 3 bedroom, 3bath home with a large living room leading into a kitchen and dining.  It even had a large attic, but you'll have to watch the movie to find out more.

This movie reminded me of the Blair Witch Project, Quarantine, and Cloverfield all combined together. Very shaky video work that could give you a headache. Stupidity of people who, after hearing things go bump in the night, don't turn on a light to see what's going on.  Fun movie, good movie for those people easily scared, but the ending is just another thing to be desired....it just ends, as shall I.

No comments:

Post a Comment