Just checked FAAdelays and there already is a 60grnd dly for LGA due to low cielings. A tweet from a friend shows a N'oreaster going to Boston.
Last night I switched my flight with another FA hoping to get cancelled on the return, but no luck. Got back on time. Wonder if he did, I'll have to look.
Well, I should get up and get ready for the day. Wish me luck for no delays!!