Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love when a hotel offers free Breakfast

Yesterday when in San Jose, I was excited to go down to the restaurant for the free breakfast buffet, however I got there a little late because after my awesome adventure walking around in Quito, my sunburn started peeling so I had to do a little exfoliating of my scalp.

I should have started a little earlier, but it was unfortunate that the hotel didn't give any of us crew-members the required wake-up call on our phones that we all requested. One of my crew-members called me to ensure I was awake since I wasn't already down at breakfast and when I did finally make it down, WOW....what a spread!

I didn't get any pictures of the spread, but on the way down, I caught a glimpse of an awesome view. It really made me wish I had a longer stay to enjoy what the hotel had to offer. I don't believe it was an all-inclusive resort, but it was pretty much close to it.

With outdoor pools, a golf driving range and the Kuo Spa the luxury San Jose hotel is perfect for an ideal Costa Rica vacation. I'll have to really enjoy my next two trips here when I can. The weird part was it was very rustic and the smell reminded me of Puerto Vallarta. I truly can't wait to go back and take in more of what the hotel has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment